Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Untitled

The Laughing Heart by Charles Bukowski

inspirational-writings:

your life is your life
don't let it be clubbed into dank submission.
be on the watch.
there are ways out.
there is a light somewhere.
it may not be much light but
it beats the darkness.
be on the watch.
the gods will offer you chances.
know them.
take them.
you can't beat death but
you can beat death in life, sometimes.
and the more often you learn to do it,
the more light there will be.
your life is your life.
know it while you have it.
you are marvelous
the gods wait to delight
in you.

lovetoshowoff2002: Just listening to her gave me a raging...



lovetoshowoff2002:

Just listening to her gave me a raging hard-on!! Hot Hot!!

bellassweetembrace: Do you remember the weekend we last spent...



bellassweetembrace:

Do you remember the weekend we last spent in bed?

I do.

Rising languid and replete to shower only to fuck again against the tiles…

Or crawling to the kitchen for sustenance and power drinks laughing…loading up a tray and scurrying back to bed. The heavy aroma of our lust thick in the air around us.

The world would wait or not. We couldn't have cared less. So enamored with the other. We'd parked the car down the road and turned off the damned phones and fed off each other.

Your poor cock was raw and you couldn't have squirted a teaspoon of cum if you'd tried by Sunday night. My poor ass, my mouth and cunt ached so sweetly, my clit you'd sucked until I felt so swollen and sore that it throbbed in time with my heart.  And my nipples…you'd sucked and chewed the berry stain areola from them.

Fuck it was good…

Patience was the key to milking you dry, but it wasn't easy.

Memorable for sure though. I could barely walk for a week without feeling you everywhere. Let alone talk… My screams seemed to hang in the air like an echo. You stole my voice, captivated me and kept me safe in a cocoon of tender…persistent, ferocious, determined lovemaking…that left us as weak as kittens and grinning like fools…

bella ;-)

Omg very hot thank you

letmedothis: let me be your toy



letmedothis:

let me be your toy

letmedothis: let me have a mouthful



letmedothis:

let me have a mouthful

Photo



Photo



Hot



Hot

Photo



Wow very nice



Wow very nice

sirbknight: lightworship: Andrea Rosu- (C)2012...



sirbknight:

lightworship:

Andrea Rosu-
(C)2012 LIGHTWORSHIP-

BDSM and so much more…

Photo



drivenbydemons: Great Curves and Hot Ink If you Like my Posts,...



drivenbydemons:

Great Curves and Hot Ink

If you Like my Posts, Please Follow, Make Fan signs, Submit Pictures of your Naked Lady Parts!

and ReBlog. Thanks! 

missmissyme: alifewellsuited: A Life Well Suited Priorities,...



missmissyme:

alifewellsuited:

A Life Well Suited

Priorities, people!

thedirtycouple: I love eating ass



thedirtycouple:

I love eating ass

missdanidaniels: reblogged this so many times but i dont...



missdanidaniels:

reblogged this so many times but i dont careeeeee :) @thebrettrossi

Photo





Photo



aussieblokeute69: Good girl







aussieblokeute69:

Good girl

mrjackthereal: @ Gabi: nice…this's what you need and deserve…



mrjackthereal:

@ Gabi: nice…this's what you need and deserve…

No comments:

Post a Comment